Congratulations on your new quality Eversoft Mattress. We are the largest foam manufacturer in Canada striving to deliver the best quality merchandise and service in the market. Please enjoy a great sleep experience on your new mattress!
Your new Eversoft 10″ (and higher) Mattress is covered by a 10 year limited warranty.
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to Mattresses manufactured by Eversoft and to Mattresses purchased directly from Eversoft or Eversoft authorized retailers. Some parts of the warranty extends to the covers sold with the Mattress. To ensure best wear and sleep our Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s). You will not get the sleep or longevity from your Mattress and warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Eversoft Mattress. All Eversoft warranties are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The original Mattress owner is the first purchaser of the Mattress from Eversoft or an Eversoft authorized retailer. The original purchaser information (excluding purchase card information) will be retained in our data base for the length of the warranty.
Eversoft warrants the Mattress in its original packaging sold to you against defects in material and workmanship. For a period of 10 years from the time your Mattress is purchased by you, when the Mattress is used for its intended purpose and on a bed base that is structurally capable of support the weight of the Mattress and users.
- What the Eversoft Warranty Covers:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than ¾ of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results in from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame support the collective weight of the Mattress, foundation and users.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper or Mattress cover.
- This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort Preference
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided that the defect is caused by such abuse or damaged.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Eversoft Mattress (for example, if you purchase a Mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then Eversoft will only replace the defective component).
- Any Mattress sold by resellers who are not authorized. Mattresses sold “as is”, preconditioned, reconditioned, used, comfort return, returned, previously owned, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”.
In the unlikely event of a Defect, Eversoft’s sole and exclusive responsibility and your sole remedy under this limited Mattress Warranty will be at Eversoft’s option to provide a repaired or replacement Mattress or Mattress Cover. Replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a different color from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased.
In the unlikely event of a defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited Mattress Warranty you must obtain a return authorization number by contacting us by phone or email. Eversoft will absorb freight costs on any defective mattress that requires to be returned with an authorization number. If you wish to replace your Mattress with a more expensive Mattress (an Upgrade Mattress), then please email Eversoft at the email address set forth at the end of this limited Mattress Warranty. You will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of the Mattress and that of the Upgrade Mattress, plus the cost of any related additional system pieces necessary for such Upgrade Mattress.
Eversoft will repair or replace (as required) and ship your Mattress or Mattress Upgrade back to you.
Replaced or repaired Mattresses that are not Upgrade Mattresses are subject to the same limited Mattress Warranty as the original Mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired Mattress that is the same style as and price as the original Mattress, then the warranty term of the replaced or repaired Mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original Mattress. If you purchase an Upgrade Mattress then you obtain a new limited Mattress Warranty, and the term will begin upon the purchase of the Upgrade Mattress.
Note: All mattresses below 10″ in height are covered by the same warranty for the duration of 1 (one) year.